lemon lime apatite | sterling silver wire wrap
Translucent golden apatite crystal, wire wrapped in sterling silver. Lemon-lime hues and a reflective surface make the structure of this crystal glow.
Apatite is a fairly soft mineral, with a hardness of 5. It is a calcium phosphate mineral, with a hexagonal crystal structure. The name apatite is derived from “apatein,” the Greek word meaning “to deceive.” Since apatite comes in a wide array of colors and forms (including green, yellow, blue, clear, and brown), it is easily confused with other minerals.
- Approximately 1.2” long x .6” wide.
Chain sold separately. See our options here.
Caring for your natural stone pendant:
- Store in a dry place and do not wear in water
- Avoid wearing during sports/vigorous activity
- Do not drop or knock against hard surfaces
- Clean gently with a jewelry polishing cloth