colorado aquamarine | sterling silver wire wrap
Aquamarine wrapped in sterling silver. This stone has a soft matte polish, and was sourced from Mt Antero, Colorado.
Aquamarine is the March birthstone, reminiscent of cool waters and deep glaciers. Aquamarine is a blue green variety of beryl, with a hexagonal crystal structure and is pigmented by iron.
- Approximately 1.2" long x .75" wide
Chain sold separately. See our options here.
Caring for your natural stone pendant:
- Store in a dry place and do not wear in water
- Avoid wearing during sports/vigorous activity
- Do not drop or knock against hard surfaces
- Clean gently with a jewelry polishing cloth