forest epidote | sterling silver wire wrap
Mysterious, dark forest green epidote, wire wrapped in sterling silver. This piece of epidote is from Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Epidote can come in a range of hues from yellow, to green and dark black depths. It is often found with minerals like Albite, Quartz, Garnet, and Calcite. Epidote’s crystal system is monoclinic, and it can form in crystals as well as fibrous masses.
Metaphysically, epidote is thought to amplify and bring more of what one already has - for better or for worse.
- Approximately 1.2" long x .6" wide.
Chain sold separately. See our options here.
Caring for your natural stone pendant:
- Store in a dry place and do not wear in water
- Avoid wearing during sports/vigorous activity
- Do not drop or knock against hard surfaces
- Clean gently with a jewelry polishing cloth