tourmaline in aquamarine | sterling silver wire wrap
Raw pink tourmaline-included aquamarine, wire wrapped in sterling silver. This aquamarine mass has two pink tourmaline crystals growing within it.
Aquamarine is the March birthstone, and is a strong crystal, despite its elegant and delicate appearance. It has a hardness of around 8. A blue green variety of beryl, aquamarine has a hexagonal crystal structure and is pigmented by iron. It is mined in Brazil, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Australia, Africa, and the United States.
- Approximately 1.4" long x .75" wide.
Chain sold separately. See our options here.
Caring for your natural stone pendant:
- Store in a dry place and do not wear in water
- Avoid wearing during sports/vigorous activity
- Do not drop or knock against hard surfaces
- Clean gently with a jewelry polishing cloth